packaging pppupd

I'd like to package pppupd if there are no objections.  I don't believe we
have anything with similiar functionality at the moment.  Here's the

PPPupd is a simple (free) PPP connection manager and logging untility
designed for use on a Linux system (although it may easily be ported
to other UNIX flavors). It is capable of sending timed pings to a
remote host so as to keep a connection which would otherwise be timed
out, active. In addition, it is also able to keep detailed logs of
connections and disconnections as well as automatic redialing, should
the connection drop.

-- Jaldhar