Re: Debian for Power Macs.

On Sat, 5 Apr 1997, Enrique Zanardi wrote:

> How many of us are interested on working on this port? (IIRC we have a
> member of the mklinux team subscribed to debian-devel, that showed their
> interest on having someone to lead a debian for ppc port, for them to
> concentrate on improving the kernel).
> Hey, we can make Debian _the_ Linux distribution for PMacs! :-)

Seems like not too many people are interested so far, but usually many
people join when something is really started, so... _(;
(NB: As far as I know, not too many people are working on
sparcs and alpha, but the port are coming along, so why not PPCs? ;)

Also, we'll be able to provide support for both monolitic and 'mk' kernel
by just changing a few packages...

--
-  vincent@debian.org     | RENARDIAS Vincent |          vincent@waw.com  -