Re: No answer from 'new-maintainer' ?

Yann Dirson wrote:
> After packaging "FWEB", as written in the doc, I emailed to
> <new-maintainer@debian.org>, but got no response. A re-post brought
> the same (non-)result. Original mail is dated "March 21".
>
> Is this normal ? Is the doc I use out-of-date ? etc. ?

I think this is a very bad situation.  It looks as if it's a result
of the fact that there is an explicit   "New Maintainer Manager", and
this  is an unfilled position.  There is no real person receiving
your emails!

Maybe John Goerzen can help by telling us how he overcame this
problem a few weeks (months?) ago.  Dan, can you help?

Susan