Re: No answer from 'new-maintainer' ?

Lawrence Chim <ychim@numbat.cs.rmit.edu.au> wrote:
|Yann Dirson wrote:
|>
|> Hi!
|>
|> After packaging "FWEB", as written in the doc, I emailed to
|> <new-maintainer@debian.org>, but got no response. A re-post brought
|> the same (non-)result. Original mail is dated "March 21".
|>
|> Is this normal ? Is the doc I use out-of-date ? etc. ?
|>

|I have the same problem 2 months ago.  I supposed to packege cqam (color
|quickcam).
|Then sent out many mails but without any response.

Not quite "no response", but still waiting to see how I'm supposed to
upload the package I created (c2ps, C/C++ pretty printer) to master,
that's about two weeks after I initiated first contact.

Cheers,

--Amos

--Amos Shapira                    | "Of course Australia was marked for
133 Shlomo Ben-Yosef st.          |  glory, for its people had been chosen
Jerusalem 93 805                  |  by the finest judges in England."
ISRAEL             amos@dsi.co.il |                     -- Anonymous