Re: New Package: martian 0.10-1

Christoph Lameter:
> Package: martian
> Version: 0.10-1
> Architecture: all
> Depends: perl, rpm
> Installed-Size: 29
> Maintainer: Christoph Lameter <clameter@debian.org>
>  Martian is a program that will attempt to convert a Debian package to a
>  RedHat one.
>  .
>  This program is called martian because the debian equivalent (RPM->debian)
>  conversion program is called "alien".
>  .
>  This is a kind of a preview until Joey's cooperation with the author
>  of the martian script results in the incorporation into the alien package.

Argh! I am very nearly ready to release a new alien that integrates in
martin's functionality. I've just been doing some testing of it this week,
and working thorugh a compilcated bug report with one user. I was planning
on releasing it by friday at the latest, tonight at the earliest.

Since I doubt this martian package will be out of the Incoming on master
before friday, could you just withdraw the package now and save us bug
reports against ftp.debian.org later?

--
Feeling harried,
	Joey