Re: Does anybody have mailing list archives?

maor@ece.utexas.edu (Guy Maor)  wrote on 31.03.97 in <87sp1bncii.fsf@slip-87-7.ots.utexas.edu>:

> approximately Feb 15 to March 22.  If anybody has those please contact
> me in private email.

Well, sort of. I have most of this all right (going back 100 days from
whatever "now" is, modulo mailing list problems), but it's gone through
some filters. It's possible to unconvert the stuff, but some lossage is
unavoidable - some addresses or MIME info might get munged, etc.

So, if you're interested, you could use this as a last resort for what
others no longer have. I can basically either offer this as a SMTP stream
or a tarball of mbox-format single mails. (For about 14 days back, I could
also offer the linux.* version as rnews batch. I expire news a lot faster
than mail.)

MfG Kai