Re: New Package: martian 0.10-1

I'll see the RedHat guys this weekend, and I'm sure that "alien" and
"martian" will be a topic of conversation. Erik has offered before to
add support for the full range of DPKG dependencies to RPM. I think
there's a bit that we'd have to do to "dpkg" to make it understand
their install scripts. I'd like to get all of these issues on the table
at some point soon. It sounds like a convergence might happen whether
anyone wants it or not.

	Bruce
--
Bruce Perens K6BP   Bruce@Pixar.com   510-215-3502