Re: Proposal: Using Hypernews to discuss development issues

> I was thinking about this and realized that the free system of CGI
> scripts, HyperNews, does exactly what we need.  It is a very nice,
> free system for discussion groups on the web with a bidirectional email
> gateway.  There are also security features, so we could restrict
> posting and/or reading to developers.

I am going to set HyperNews up on the dwww website:

http://dwww.jimpick.com

I'm not clear on how much work it will take, but hopefully I'll
have something working by tomorrow.

This will be somewhat experimental for the time being.

I hope to make the final fixes to dwww 1.4 tomorrow also.

Cheers,

 - Jim