Re: ibcs-960823-5 and symbols don't match

Some strange ??? issue that the upstream author is still puzzled about.
He said that there is some strange module issue. Reconfiguring the kernel
can lead to a message like that even on the same kernel version.

Get the debian sourcepackage and rebuilt it on your system to fix.

The newest ibcs release for debian contains a README.debian discussing the
issue.

Also: If anyone would be willing to take the ibcs package ... I have not
run an actual application using ibcs since October 96 and thus the package
is not adequately tested. So far all my attempts to get another maintainer
for the package have failed.