Re: Solved: Erk! Something is *really* wrong here!

Hmm, I didn't catch the first part of this, but...  I have had a problem
with a computer spontaneously rebooting on 2.0.29 kernels immediately after

Is this related?

--
John Goerzen          | Running Debian GNU/Linux (www.debian.org)
Custom Programming    |