Re: AW: packages to be debianized:

 One month ago, a 80x86 assembler called nasm was introduced. Its purpose
 is to replace all free and commercial assemblers. It was written
 after extensive discussions in usenet ( comp.lan.asm, i think), and its
 syntax is Intel oriented. It is a cross-compiler for both dos and unix.
 Having already used it in linux, I think it is a great program.

 Most likely, the debian package for nasm was made few weeks  ago.
 There is no need for djgpp any more.

Ioannis Tambouras
ioannis@flinet.com, West Palm Beach, Florida
Signed pgp-key on key server.