eepro100 drivers [and other awesome cesdis works]

Does the current version of debian [1.2] or the upcoming development version
integrate the eepro100 driver into the boot floppies such that one can
*easily* build a debian based system with an eepro100 network card in it?

I ask because the last time I checked, the eepro100 driver was not included!
 This makes it exceeedingly hard to build out a debian system in an
environment where one *only* has access to machines w/eepro100s in 'em!

[I'll also offer a belated apology to the community for taking on ownership
of gcc/gdb and then dropping out-- I started a new company, moved twice, and
have generally completely restructured my life... as such, certain things
fell through the cracks.]

If such a driver is not included in the current boot floppies, would some
kind soul mind sending me a compiled for intel copy of the eepro100 driver?

thanks,
b.bum