Re: Qmail, mailbox locking and the FSSTND

chudon@ee.mcgill.ca said:

> So it looks like qmail will have to learn to do dot-locking. The only
> problem is, I'm not really sure how to do dot-locking properly. (I could
> always try a guess... but I don't think the people using my package would
> like that.) So could somehow either give me a snippet of code that does
> dot-locking or point me to an application that is known to do dot-locking
> properly? Qmail does all its locking through the following three
> functions:

Did you have a look at
	http://www.qmail.org/
There is a link to patches for dot-locking. Or look at
	http://www.imf.unit.no/~hanche/qmail/
This is the qmail page of the author of the dot-locking patches for qmail.

			Cheers,
				Lukas
   Dr. Lukas Nellen                 | Email: lukas@teorica0.ifisicacu.unam.mx
   Depto. de Fisica Teorica, IFUNAM |
   Apdo. Postal 20-364              | Tel.:  +52 5 622 5014 ext. 218
   01000 Mexico D.F., MEXICO        | Fax:   +52 5 622 5015