Re: proposal for limiting menu icons color and size

Christian Schwarz:
> What's the status of the menu system, i.e. how many packages support it?
> I just had a look at the goal list for 1.3: the menu support is on this
> list! Can we reach that goal?

I don't think we can make it, but we can come close. A possible FAQ in 1.3
will be "why is package foo not on the menus?". I count 54 packages on my
system with menus. Most everything I need is on the menus now, but some
important packages (like xbase) don't list all their programs on the menus
yet.

--
               "true - do nothing, successfully" - - true (1)