Re: Bugs reported against the old tex packages.

'Vincent Renardias wrote:'

>	What should we do about the bugs reported against the packages in
>the old TeX distribution?
>
>A/ Close them, since we use a different TeX distribution now?
>
>B/ Reassign all of them to tetex?

Leave them alone until the dust settles around tetex.  We may yet have
to revert to the old rex tex if the bugs on tetex don't get resolved.

--
Christopher J. Fearnley          |  Linux/Internet Consulting
cjf@netaxs.com, cjf@onit.net     |  Design Science Revolutionary