Re: ftp.debian.org files that could/should be moved

On Fri, 7 Mar 1997, Chris Fearnley wrote:

> I finally had a look at part of the ftp archive and found several
> packages that I think should be moved.
> editors/xwpe_1.4.2-1.deb                ->     devel?

xwpe was originally in devel, and I asked Guy to move it to xwpe, since it
is really an editor rather than a development tool.  It is as much a
developer tool as Emacs is.  BTW, fte has a similar functionality (only
less of it), and it is also in editor section.
Maybe I should change the description a little bit to reflect the fact it
is an editor...
 __
Proudly running Debian Linux! Linux vs. Windows is a no-Win situation....
Igor Grobman                                             igor@vaca.net