Re: GNU libc

*please* *please* switch back to the posix conformant way.  The leap
seconds support currently breaks kerberos V5 (or at least preaks the
test suite -- I *think* it breaks the protocol for real, I haven't had
time to look closer.)  *NO* other platform uses the "correct" leap
seconds; as I put in my bug report, NetBSD tried for a while a couple
of years ago and changed it back as well (since, really, we're a Unix!
POSIX is a higher authority than IERS, for us...)