latest boot-floppies package wanted

Hello,

  I'm participating in Debian/SPARC development and I'm trying to create a
set of disks to bootstrap a system.  However, I saw on the list that a newer
package than that I can download from ftp server (I even looked at master in
Incoming directory) is available.
Is this new package capable of building floppyless bootstrap via network?
I have made some patch against 1.2.6 to adapt it to SPARC system and allow
at least such a boot.  I could introduce them in 1.2.7 as soon as I can
download it.
So where can I find a > 1.2.6 release?

Thanks in advance.