Re: needing new kernel-image maintainer

Hi,
>>"Brian" == Brian Mays <brian@debian.org> writes:

Brian> Sven Rudolph <sr1@os.inf.tu-dresden.de> writes:
Sven> Currently I'm the maintainer of kernel-image. I got it from Bruce
Sven> when I started working on boot-floppies, but I don't have enough
Sven> time to do both (neyond a lot of other things).

Sven> Tasks involve:
Sven>   building the regular packages kernel-image, kernel-source etc.
Sven>   enhance the packaging procedure

	Change this to:
        some cooperation with the kernel-package maintainer to enhance
        the packaging procedure

Sven>   integrate well-tested patches
Sven>   create special kernels
Sven>   help people who blame the kernel for their problems
Sven>   some cooperation with the boot-floppies maintainers (currently
Sven>   Dale Scheetz and me)

Brian> Can I add one more task to this list?

Brian> - some cooperation with the PCMCIA Card Services maintainer
Brian>   (currently me); mostly to keep me informed of the default
Brian>   kernel's configuration so that I can correctly compile the
Brian>   PCMCIA kernel modules.

	manoj