Re: SOLVED: Erk! Something is *really* wrong here!

karl@tower.net.au (Karl Ferguson)  wrote on 04.03.97 in <[🔎] 3.0.1.32.19970304094650.006bf6d0@tower.net.au>:

> Ummm... HELP! :-)

Well, I'm no expert, but I'd be willing to look at an actual corrupted
file and see if I can get any idea about what's actually happening in
there.

Can't be so different to analyzing core dumps with nothing more than a hex
dump to find a heap corruption.

So, if you could send us a (preferrably small) example of a file
containing both correct and corrupted entries? Uuencoded, please, no
base64.

MfG Kai