Re: Acceptable license question

David Frey writes:
> [...]
> >CONTENT.  Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in
> >and to the content accessed through the Software is the property of
> >the applicable content owner and may be protected by applicable
> >copyright or other law.  This License gives you no rights to such
> >content.
> Is there anything special in the software?

No, I interpret this is "the copyright on this software has nothing to do
with the copyright on PS/PDF files that you convert using it".

Ray
--
Cyberspace, a final frontier. These are the voyages of my messages,
on a lightspeed mission to explore strange new systems and to boldly go

--
This message was delayed because the list mail delivery agent was down.