hamm base disks?

does anybody have hamm base disks that need to be tested?
or do we still need to use the bo ones and then upgrade the base packages?

Thanks,
Simon

Simon Karpen		slk@shodor.org
Sysadmin, Shodor Education Foundation

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!], `Pray,
Mr.  Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right
answers come out?'  I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of
confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
                -- Charles Babbage