Re: Uploaded wwwoffle 2.0-1 (source i386) to chiark

On 28 Dic, Yann Dirson wrote:
> Federico Di Gregorio writes:
>  >    * Added cron job to purge wwwoffle cache.
>
> Isn't it automatically handled by wwwoffled ?  There is a "Purge"
> section in /etc/wwwoffle.conf (v1.3) that seem to indicate there's an
> internal mecahnism for this.

Well, not really. When you issue the command:

	wwwoffle -purge

all the files older than the time in the Purge section are automatically
deleted, other are removed until the size of the cache goes down to the
requested size. If you never give that command, the cache is *never*
purged by wwwoffled! (I have 28 days and 10Mb and I got a cache about
150Mb with file 3 months old myself, then I realized how all the stuff
works...)

Ciao.

* Federico Di Gregorio  |  /      *-=$< ;-) TeX Wizard?            *
* Debian developer!     | / -1    pgp: finger fog@perosa.alpcom.it *
* <friend of penguins>  |/        try http://www.debian.org        *
******************DE 9E B2 75 B4 F6 CC 5B  C3 D5 71 51 04 AB F3 B2**