xcdroast 0.96d beta 2 packages

I've put together an experimental package for xcdroast 0.96d beta 2.
This adds support for a lot more writers since it uses cdrecord now.
It should fix a lot of other bugs too. So far it has been tested on
a Philips CDD 2600 and a Yamaha 400 without any problems.

There is on catch though: you need a recompiled tix41 since the current
package has no proper tcl/tk 8 support. Until Philippe Troin uploads
a new package I've put a new package on my homepage.

If anyone wants to try it (please do so!), you can find both at
http://wiwww.wi.leidenuniv.nl/~wichert/debian/ . I would appreciate
any success or failure report for this one since the upstream author
is very anxious to fix the last bugs before going on to multisession
support.

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@wi.LeidenUniv.nl
WWW: http://www.wi.leidenuniv.nl/~wakkerma/