Wanted: volunteer to test amd and findutils

I need a volunteer who uses amd to test updatedb.  I need to determine
the file system needed to have updatedb prune all automounted file
systems.  Does the current value of PRUNEFS set in /etc/find.conf
cause updatedb to avoid amd files?

To test, run updatedb by running /etc/cron.daily/find (this is usually
run once a day by cron).  Then run
	locate file

where file is automounted.  If the "file" appears in the output of
locate, then PRUNEFS needs to be modified.  If possible, determine how
to modify PRUNEFS so that amd files will be skipped.

Bug #13662 was reported against findutils and describes this problem.
Unfortunately, I don't run amd.  Other parts of this bug do not match
what I see.  I need a second opinion.

--
Kevin Dalley
kevind@rahul.net