newt packaged

I have packaged newt (Not Erik's Windowing Toolkit), a LGPLed text mode
windowing toolkit built with SLang by Erik Troan <ewt@redhat.com>.

That toolkit is being used for our new boot-floppies "dinstall" tool,
that is being rewritten in C.

The sources generate two packages: newt0.10, that contains the libnewt
shared library and a "dialog" replacement called "whiptail", and
newt0.10-dev that contains the static library and header file.

If nobody objects I will upload them to master this weekend.

--
Enrique Zanardi					ezanardi@noah.dfis.ull.es
Dpto. Fisica Fundamental y Experimental