Ideas for new programs

Hello,

These are a couple of ideas I would like to get some feedback on. What do
you pepople think about writing:
- A WWW interface to dselect (that runs CGI scripts)?
- An SNMP manager (graphical maybe?)
- Or is it better to just adopt a package as a starting point, since this is
my first experience with adopting/maintaining packages.

Also, can someone clarify to me the difference between adopting a package
(from section 3 in prospective-packages.html) and being a new maintainer of
a package (from section 4)?

Hani