Re: what is Debian's mailing address?

> A scan of it sent to new-maintainer worked for me, if you have access to
> a scanner. Make sure you write your PGP fingerprint on it, for
> verification.

>From the _Debian Developer's Reference_:

> 1.2 Registering as a Debian developer
> You should also include some mechanism by which we can verify your real-life
>    identity. For example, any of the following mechanisms would suffice:
>      * A scanned (or physically mailed) copy of any formal documents
                    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>        certifying your identity (such as a birth certificate, national
>        ID card, U.S. Driver's License, etc.).

I do not have access to a scanner.  I didn't mean to put any one to any
trouble: I just took the underlined statement at face value.  If I have to
I can drive to Minneapolis and go to Kinko's or something.

> * A pointer to a phone listing at which you could be reached (at our expense).
> This phone listing should be verifiable independently through external means
> such as a national directory-listing service or other authoritative source.

I've already supplied a phone number.  I can do so again.

> * Any other mechanism by which you can establish your real-life identity with
> reasonable certainty.

Property tax statements, sales tax license,....  just tell me where to send
the copies.
--
John Hasler 715 639 2641
john@dhh.gt.org (John Hasler)