menu: suggestions - extending the menu files

 It occurs to me that the menu files ought to have fields for:

 Xresources to get `xrdb -merge'd when the program is launched. (lazy eval)
  (and removed perhaps, on the delete window hook?  Does the X server gc?)

 Menu font, color, icon, a predicate for when it's greyed off (think scwm)

 XTerm geometry and title for text apps.

 Other args to the xterm text apps run in...  ones to make menus on
 terms that support that, perhaps....

 wait="t" or wait="nil" - some programs exit after output, but I want
 to read it first. (like how mc says push a key after it runs a cmd.)