IconPath, menu

 I've created a directory "/usr/X11R6/icons" for my own use.  I think
 that we need to have something like that, and a keeper of the icons.
 All of the mini icons and whatnot from the various packages ought to
 be consolidated into one icon package.  I think it should be someone
 who likes to draw things...  that's not me.

 Other packages that require icons could suggest it, and the menu
 system could use them if they're present, or not if they're not.

 The icon dir must bin in the IconPath of the window managers.

 I wonder if it would be good if menu had a way to specify a suggested
 font size and type...  if an icon is a little big, the text looks
 better larger too.  And some items could be small text, others larger
 or bold.

 I want backing pixmaps on the fvwm2 menu.  XEmacs and Gtk ones too.

 Every package with a menu should have an icon.

 The emacs icon is an example of one that's way too huge. :-)

 Here's two for the collection(s):

X bitmap