Re: packaging agrep

On Fri, Dec 12, 1997 at 03:00:32PM -0500, Chris Fearnley wrote:
> 'Sven Rudolph wrote:'

> >> 	We have it already.  I think it comes with glimpse .
> >
> >So it should be split into an extra package ?
>
> No.

Well that was helpful - you explained your carefully thought-out reasons
really well :-)

I happened to see agrep and was also thinking of packaging it. I certainly
have no plans to install glimpse. What's wrong with splitting it off and
making glimpse depend on it?

Adrian (who hates it when people don't explain reasons when they aren't obvious)

email: adrian.bridgett@poboxes.com       | Debian Linux - www.debian.org
http://www.poboxes.com/adrian.bridgett   | Because bloated, unstable
PGP key available on public key servers  | operating systems are from MS