Re: Debian-devel subscriber count

-----Original Message-----
From: bruce@va.debian.org <bruce@va.debian.org>
To: debian-devel@lists.debian.org <debian-devel@lists.debian.org>
Date: Saturday, December 13, 1997 2:39 PM
Subject: Debian-devel subscriber count

>Goodness gracious. Debian-devel has >400 subscribers. Must be a lot of
>lurkers.
>
> Bruce
>

>--

I am not a Debian developer, but a Linux kernel developer(H.323 video
conferencing).  I watch debian-devel to learn, and keep up-to-date on new
programs coming out.  I also plan on eventually releasing a H.323 proxy in deb
format.

Adam Heath of Borg-Linux adam.heath@usa.net Join the H323 effort.  Email
 http://www.debian.org - Get Your Own Linux! h.323-request@cichlid.com with
 http://wwp.mirabilis.com/3375265 - Page Me  the word subscribe in the body.