Problems compiling packages

Good evening,

during compiling re-packaging of some libraries on the powerpc I
noticed several problems regarding our libc.

On the powerpc - as on the alpha - there is no libc5 package and will
never be (I guess).  As a result compilation of any library that
provides both a libc5 and libc6 release will fail, and so does the
packaging step.

I'd suggest that all such packages only try to compile and package the
libc5 packages if there is a libc5 installed.

Thanks,

	Joey

 /                                     http://home.pages.de/~joey/
/  VFS: no free i-nodes, contact Linus  -- finlandia, Feb '94   /