Re: FUN USE AND INSTALL DIRECTLY ON X WINDOW

TABLEAU wrote:
  >Hi
  >
  >I use debian 1,3,1.
  >
  >for the future version de debian, it's possible in french ?

Some people are working on internationalisation - see
<http://www.debian.org/international.html>

  >it's possible to mask the password? ( all )
??

  >Why debian it's not installed directly with X Window ?

It is too complicated, and too likely to go wrong.  Install the basic system
first.  When that is working, install X.

  >X+
  >
  >Excuse for my english, it's not correct

Je n'ai pas compris tout ce que vous avez ecrit. Ecrivez moi seul encore
une fois en francais.

Unsolicited email advertisements are not welcome; any person sending
such will be invoiced for telephone time used in downloading together
with a £25 administration charge.