Week in Sweden

I will be in Gothenburg from Monday the 15th to Monday the 22nd (this
month).  It will probably be difficult to reach me during that time,
and I will not read the mailing lists at all.

I will not be able to make any package releases because I will leave
my PGP key behind.  I maintain the packages cgoban, hextype, dutch
(idutch and wdutch), mpack, xconq (and xconq-doc), freeciv, and
maelstrom.

If there are any Debian developers (or developers-to-be) in
Gothenburg, I would love to meet them.  Perhaps we can exchange PGP
key signatures as well.

Richard Braakman