Re: fdisk3

On Fri, 12 Dec 1997, G John Lapeyre wrote:

> 	I can't search the archives. Has there been discussion on this ?
> I just answered a debian-user question about fixing a broken partition
> table.  fdisk3 worked once for me in this situation when fdisk failed.
> Its not in my available file.  Do we want it packaged as fdisk3 ?

I think that program is now called sfdisk (same author, last version is
3.05, date: 970501). If that's true it would be nice to have it packaged,
since Sven has been testing sfdisk for the boot-floppies. (IIRC, he had
some problems with sfdisk locking freeze his computer. I don't know if he
has been able to "isolate" the bug).

	Thanks,
--
Enrique Zanardi						   ezanardi@ull.es
Dpto. Fisica Fundamental y Experimental			Univ. de La Laguna