Re: (fwd) cutils version 1.5.2 - C language miscellaneous utilities

On Thu, Dec 04, 1997 at 07:58:07PM +0100, Yann Dirson wrote:
> Hamish Moffatt writes:
>  >   ctangle and cweave - simple literate C programming tools
>
> These are already part of the "cweb" package.  If there're different,
> you may use alternatives ?

The effect is the same; I don't know if they are implementation
compatible. Since cweb seems to be the definitive version,
I suggest that the cutils package (which I have nearly finished)
just leaves out the cweb stuff. Any objections? I can't think of
a good way to make them coexist, and I don't think alternatives
is right -- we use them when both provide the same core functionality
and presumably some level of compatibility, like multiple versions of vi.

hamish