Re: libc6 2.0.6 coredumps portmap (was Re: Libc6 2.0.5c has a leak in inet_ntoa)

David Engel wrote:
> This is a known problem.  I'm waiting for Peter Tobias to figure it
> out.  He's been out of town a lot lately so it's taking hime a while.

On a related note, the -lpthread lib has a bug (tickled by the latest
development perl).  I've taken thet patch for the stand-alone pthread
and upgraded it to the glibc2 source.  Perl now successfully passes.
Where do you want the patch sent?

Stephen
---
"Normality is a statistical illusion." -- me