RE: Libc6 progress: 1997-12-06

Okay I'll do that and name it 2.01-8.2. Also I found the problem with my
first upload. It had a distribution entry "stable unstable" which is
absolutely wrong (shouldn't use cut and paste without checking first).
This package must not go into stable.

As for the closing of the bugs, wasn't that just a proposal? Right now I
let release close the bugs. Too much work to do it all by hand.

Michael

--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Project-Manager    | topsystem Systemhaus GmbH
meskes@topsystem.de                    | Europark A2, Adenauerstr. 20