Re: `COAS'

On 4 Dec 1997, Karl M. Hegbloom wrote:

>  Regardlessss of my transpozo, did anyone follow the bouncing URL and
>  find out anything of more than passing interest?

I looked at it some time ago. If anything it is a compainion to Deity. We
might see future integration when the topic of remote administration comes
up.

As far as I can see it has no relavence to what Deity is doing. It is a
framework for persistantly storing and changing configuration information.

Jason
Deity