Re: master's Incoming and 2.0 release date

"Eloy A. Paris" <eparis@ven.ra.rockwell.com> writes:

> I know Guy is having problems with his Internet connection but
> wouldn't it be nice if we had more people taking care of Incoming?

Guy is back in some form, at least he just dealt with a whole host of
bugs filed against ftp.debian.org.

Martin and I have offered to help Guy with Incoming and he's
indicated[1] that when he gets back, he'll take us up on that offer.
(We {c,w}ouldn't just start barging in there and start doing stuff
for, hopefully, self-evident reasons)

[1] <URL:http://www.debian.org/Lists-Archives/debian-devel-9711/msg00919.html>

--
James - {,}.