Re: be careful with Replaces, please

Scott Ellis writes:
 > Nope, didn't seem to be flagged for install on my end.  I would have
 > suggested keeping the same name and conflicting with the versions of dump
 > and quota that would have depended on the libraries.

OK. I think I'll change the name back to "e2fsprogs", and just make it
conflict with old "dump" and "quota" packages.  There's not much
chances anybody else will complaint, except for people having build
local packages depending on it.

Anyone has objections to this ?
--
Yann Dirson  <ydirson@a2points.com>      | Stop making M$-Bill richer & richer,