Re: Need someone to take some of my packages.

In article <[🔎] Pine.LNX.3.96.971203103823.385B-100000@dwarf.polaris.net>,
	dwarf@polaris.net (Dale Scheetz) writes:

> The one that is desperate for a new home is imap-4. I have never been able
> to adequately test this package. There are several outstanding bugs that I
> have been unable to come to terms with and for this reason alone the
> package would be better off in more skilled hands.

I had a look at it a week or so ago. I can't get it to support shadow
passwords properly: the code that's supposed to support them for linux
doesn't compile (under libc6, I haven't tried it on a libc5 system). Since
the code is virtually unintelligible anyway, the best solution is probably
to write it from scratch or copy it from a program that gets it right.
.