Re: be careful with Replaces, please

On Tue, 2 Dec 1997, David Gaudine wrote:

> for at least a year.  After installing e2fsprogsg, I'm left with the
> following "Available Required packages"; the very existence of this
> section makes me nervous.

I should add that I'm assuming that this is a transitional thing
(that's why it's called "unstable") and that when Hamm is "released"
the old libraries will be in "oldlibraries" and the old programs will
be gone.  Those of us who live on the edge are supposed to get these
little surprises, like not being able to boot, now and then.