various computers for adoption

I have a number of computers for adoption by people who will use them to
support Debian, and preferrably people who will keep them online for others
to use.

Original DEC Alpha Multia. I want money for this one. Round out your
architecture collection. No RAM or disk. Insists on true parity RAM.

DecStation 5000. MIPS R4000, but different byte-sex from other MIPS
systems. No Linux kernel, and may never have one because the
documentation's not available.

DecStation 3000. MIPS R3000. See above.

Two SparcStation 1 systems. One works, the other may work. One has RAM
and a disk.

68k Mac II.

Amiga 3000. Runs.

	Thanks