Re: be careful with Replaces, please
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: be careful with Replaces, please
- From: David Gaudine <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 17:12:11 -0500 (EST)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.3.96.971130171004.13634C-100000@annette>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.3.96.971130170615.13634B-100000@annette>
On Sun, 30 Nov 1997, David Gaudine wrote:
> It wasn't just renamed, it was split into e2fsprogsg and e2fslibsg.
I meant to add "I think". The above is what I see from the descriptions
that dselect shows me. dselect also lists the old package as
"required base", which was a bit unnerving when I was deleting it.
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to email@example.com .