Re: oonsoo_1.1-6_i386.changes is NEW

On Thu, 27 Nov 1997, Colin R. Telmer wrote:

> Given Guy seems quite busy at the moment, I thought I would ask this on
> devel. A package I maintain, oonsoo, had a copyright problem and I had to
> move it to non-free. I think I have managed to do that properly, but I
> don't know what I should do about the existing oonsoo in unstable. Do I
> post a bug against ftp.debian.org or will it just dissapear automatically.

As Guy suggested in a recent post, put a line in the Changelog (it will
go to the .changes file then) saying that the package has been moved from
foo to non-free/bar . When Guy sees the note he will remove your package
from foo.

--
Enrique Zanardi						   ezanardi@ull.es
Dpto. Fisica Fundamental y Experimental			Univ. de La Laguna