From: tbird@caldera.com
Subject: COAS pre-alpha source release

The first COAS source release is available now!

The 0.07 ("Bond") release of COAS is now available.  This is a
pre-alpha release.  You can't do any real administration with the
system yet, but you should be able to get a good idea of the
general architecture, and familiarize yourself with the development
enviroment for module authors.  Much more remains to be done with
formalizing the SDK and finishing infrastructure pieces (hence
the low release number).

A tarball is available at:
	ftp://ftp.caldera.com/pub/coas

Please see the README in pub/coas for details about what you need to
download in order to build the system.  Several programs on which COAS
relies are also available from the above location, in RPM format.

Any feedback you provide will be very much appreciated, and should
be directed either directly to me, or preferably to the
COAS mailing list.

Tim Bird
Member of Technical Staff
Caldera, Inc.

--
Can you get your operating system fixed when you need it?
Linux - the supportable operating system. http://www.debian.org/support.html