The new joe and the end key...

I have noticed a problem with the new version of joe (my package) since I
built it using ncurses. In the past, the home key moved the cursor to the
beginning of the line and the end key moved the cursor to the end of the
line. Now the home key works as expected, but the end key produces a ~.

I checked ae (also compiled against libc6 and ncurses3.4) and it behaves
correctly with both keys. This seems to remove libc6 and ncurses as
candidates for the problem. The old version of joe used a different method
of dealing with the keyboard, so this is probably where the fault lies.
I'm going to rebuild the package without ncurses (like it was with libc5)
and see if that fixes the problem, but I would really like a better
approach to this than "pulling cards 'til you find the one that's broke".

Any suggestions will be greatfully accepted.

Waiting is,

Dwarf