Re: Incoming on Master

On Wed, Nov 26, 1997 at 03:42:59AM -0500, Brian White wrote:
> I've been doing what I can to try and install packages.  Unfortunately, the
> install script does not seem to have any way of forcing the install of
> new packages.  Until Guy gets back on line, I've moved them to a directory
> HELD-FOR-GUY.  Sorry about any inconvienience.

Why is that directory not publically acessable anymore?  That means no
developers can test those packages.  Does that make sense?  From your
announcement I thought this directory would be located inside of the
ftp server or inside of the hamm directory so normal users can use
the files, too.

Please remember that some of the qt packages that are needed for
KDE are still locked in it - now in a your new directory.

Regards

	Joey

 /                 Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only /
/          proved it correct, not tried it.  -- Donald E. Knuth /